Weekly Text Message
Sign up for our
weekly text message here.
Weekly Mailing List
Don't forget to sign up for our
weekly email newsletter here.
NEW FM TRANSMITTER!!
No Events Currently Scheduled
Ages 12+ - We ask you to please bring $10.00 ($8.00 movie ticket and you can pre-purchase a $2.00 food ticket)
Ages 5-11 - $4.00
Kids 4 and Under - FREE
Speakers still available for sound
but we strongly encourage use of
our FM radio transmission.
Tune your radio to 101.9FM!
We respectfully ask all patrons to observe the following house rules so that everyone can have a truly wonderful experience enjoying the magic of the movies under the stars:
- We can no longer permit patrons to bring in outside food and beverages to the theatre. Exceptions MAY be made for people with certain dietary restrictions. We appreciate your understanding and support of our theatre and snack bar and to soften the burden of this request, we have lowered the cost of virtually everything on the concession menu. Your support of our concession stand ensures the building of our new concession building and screen. We deeply appreciate your patronage and support. The food prices here are great, soda starting at $1... come on support us and have fun!
- Bathrooms are located in the front of the concession building. The Ladies’ Room is on the left and the Men’s Room is on the right.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- If you leave, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Trash cans and recycle bins are conveniently located on each side of the concession building and at the exits.
- Cell phones and other devices plugged into your car may interfere with the radio sound.
- Please be considerate of those around you.
- Vans and SUV’s must park in the rear of the lot. If you open your hatch you must park at the far ends of a row, not in the middle, in order to not block the view of smaller vehicles.
- Any hatches open must be tied down so that they are not higher than the level of their roof.
- Well behaved, leashed pets are permitted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What happens if it rains?
A. We are open Friday through Sunday nights, rain
or shine -- unless otherwise mentioned for special shows. We continue to run through all weather conditions as long as there is
Q. How long is the snack bar open?
A. The snack bar remains open 15 minutes into the second film.